DNoA Preferred providers can maximize scrap metal returns using cutting-edge technology with the new EasyRefine scrap metal recovery program offered through D-MMEX.
As a DNoA Preferred Network provider, you can take advantage of the following EasyRefine benefits:
- Free and insured shipping of all precious scrap contents
- No charge for melt and assay
- All-element analysis: including gold, platinum, palladium and silver
- Detailed analysis report illustrating the value of the shipment
- Fast payment, with check settlement within 10 business days
- Access to current market prices at www.easyrefine.com
- Endorsed by 12 state dental associations
- Receive 97% of gold value, 90% of silver, platinum and palladium (trade bullion terms on London-based market)
Materials such as lead foil and mercury-based amalgam cannot be accepted.
The D-MMEX EasyRefine program has been extensively tested by your professional colleagues and has consistently demonstrated a commitment to assisting members in maximizing scrap metal returns in a detailed, ethical, and professional manner. Participants have seen returns improve by as much as 30% over their existing arrangements.
Dental Network of America, LLC (DNoA) is not an affiliate of D-MMEX. DNoA is offering access to discounts for the products and services of this company ONLY AND SPECIFICALLY MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE GOODS AND SERVICES.